THE NEW ZEALAND CONCRETE INDUSTRY CONFERENCE
Te Papa, Wellington
12 – 14 October 2017
Jointly Organised by:
Cement & Concrete Association of NZ
NZ Concrete Masonry Association
NZ Concrete Society
NZ Ready Mixed Concrete Association
Precast New Zealand Inc
The call for papers is open until 3 April 2017. Authors are asked to submit the following to the Conference Secretary:
- A one page synopsis of their proposed paper.
- A short career history and a written commitment to personally attend and present the paper at the conference, if the paper is accepted.
A six to ten page paper is required from authors of accepted papers. Papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Receipt of synopsis 3 April 2017
- Preliminary acceptance of papers 18 April 2017
- Receipt of papers 7 August 2017
Provisional Technical Programme:
All aspects of the concrete construction and associated technologies will be covered. Papers are being sought on research, design trends, marketing opportunities, recent developments, construction, materials, methodologies and new issues for cement and concrete.
Sandy Cormack Award:
All papers accepted for the 2017 combined industry conference will be eligible for the NZ Concrete Society’s ‘Sandy Cormack Award’. The author judged to have presented the best paper at the conference will receive $1,000 and an award certificate.
Please address all enquiries to:
The NZ Concrete Industry Conference
PO Box 12
Phone:+64 9 536 5410
Fax:+64 9 536 5442